Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Blog Hop #3

Yes, I suck and doing these daily like I'm supposed to, but I try :-D

So today I'm thankful for the opportunity I have to be back at school.

When I moved to the USA, I was actually doing full time University in Australia studying for a Bachelor of Health Science. But, with the move I had to put everything on hold. I couldn't go to school for a minimum of a year without paying premium international costs. When a year finally passed, I found myself pregnant. So I had to wait for a while longer to have the baby and have her be old enough that I was getting enough sleep and had some free time.

So this semester I was able to sign up for classes again. I am so excited, even though I've completely changed my major :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment