Well, the problem with this is there is soooo much I have to be thankful for. But, I will start with the most important thing: My husband.
I know I give him a lot of flack about being a stereotypical man because he's gross and he farts and sleeps a lot, but really he's an incredible guy! Seriously! Behind his manly exterior he's a fun and loving guy who does everything he can to take care of me and our daughter. There is nothing more important to him in this world than us and I appreciate that more than anything. He works hard at his job and at school because he wants what's best for our family. He may tease me about writing "chicky" books, but he's with me every step of the way and gives me the space to write when I want to.
He's also my best friend and does an amazing job at putting up with my drama. I love him more than anything and am grateful each day that I have been blessed to have him in my life.

Aw, what a lovely post!
ReplyDeleteSuch an awesome love story:)
ReplyDeleteAww, your husband sounds so sweet. I love the pic, but what is he doing with your dress? Is he wiping cake from his mouth? LOL Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Just followed you on Twitter-I'm doign the T'giving blog hop too. Nice to "meet" you. Come say hi!
ReplyDeleteHuzzah for supportive husbands!
ReplyDelete